Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Cashback Rewards?
Cashback Rewards is a scheme run by ACCO Brands featuring multiple promotions across the year offering rewards when participating Leitz products are purchased.
- Which countries are participating in the Leitz Cashback Rewards scheme?
The Cashback Rewards scheme is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Norway, Finland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Switzerland, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Luxembourg. You can only claim from offers available within the country in which you are registered.
- How do I claim a Reward?
To claim a reward, you will need to create an account. Once you have created an account it is easy to claim a reward, simply:
- Purchase participating products
- Complete the online claim form with the following details:
- Product code
- Unique Serial Number
- Date & Proof of purchase
- What are the participating products and available rewards?
For a full list of participating products and their associated rewards, please click here.
- Where can I find the product code?
Product codes can be found above the barcode on the product packaging or on the product description section of your invoice, or on the promotional leaflet communicating the offer. Please ask your sales rep / contact for more information or get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Where do I find the unique serial number?
The unique serial number can be found on the back of your participating product or on the lid (if a shredder). The Serial Number includes a combination of letters and numbers up to 13 digits. If you have any issues locating this, please contact us here.
- What can I use as proof of purchase?
Proof of purchase can be either a valid invoice or VAT receipt.
- I have ordered a participating product within the dates specified but my invoice will not arrive within those dates. Can I still claim rewards?
All claims must be submitted by the claim date specified on the Current Offers page.
- Why do I need to register?
You are required to register so that your claim can be validated and your reward fulfilled.
- Why do you need my personal details?
Your personal details are needed to fulfil your reward and contact you if we are having trouble validating your claim. In order to fulfil your claim we may have to share your details with 3rd party partners.
- Is my personal data safe and secure?
Yes. When your personal data is entered and accessed, it is protected with encryption technology (SSL).
- Can I update my personal details?
Yes. If you visit the 'My Account' section of the website you can update your details.
- Can I change my password?
Yes. To change your password, visit the 'My Account' section of the website.
- I've forgotten my password, what should I do?
To receive a password reminder, please click here. Your reminder will be sent to the email address you used when registering for your account. Once you login again, you can change your password in the 'My Account' section of the website.
- How do I cancel my account?
To leave the Cashback Rewards scheme, please click here to contact us and supply us with the username and email address you registered with. Your account will be closed within 30 days and any pending claims will be void.
- What rewards are available?
Rewards are unique to each individual offer detailed on the 'Current Offers' page. To find out what rewards are available please click here.
Please note that rewards are subject to availability and you can only claim from offers available within the country in which you are registered.
- How long will it take for me to receive my reward?
Valid claims will be fulfilled within 28 days.
- How will I receive my cashback?
Cashback will be delivered directly to your bank account using the details provided when making the claim.
- Can I send my cashback reward to someone else?
For a cashback claim to be successfully validated, bank account names must match member's details.
- How will I receive my charity donation?
If you donate your reward to a charity, Cashback Rewards will donate the money on your behalf and send you an email once it has been processed.
- I want to change my reward, what can I do?
Unfortunately, once you have submitted a claim and selected a reward, we are unable to change it.
- How do I know if my claim has been received?
Once your claim has been received, you will receive a confirmation email. If you haven't received an email within 10 working days of submitting your claim, please click here to contact us.
- Do I need permission from my employer to participate?
Employees may require permission from their employer or senior management in order to participate.
- I can't find the answer to my question here, what should I do?
If you can't find the answer to your question on here, please click here to contact us.